Macau is a beautiful place to visit and it is known as the Macao Special Administrative Region which belongs to the People’s Republic of China. This autonomous territory is located on the western area of the Pearl river estuary of East Asia. Major cities such as Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Shenzhen forms a part of the Pearl River Delta along with this city. It is one of the most densely populated area in the world.
Top things to do in Macau:
Macau is an attractive tourist destination which you can explore on your own, or if you are a newbie with no knowledge of regional language then you must prefer to choose galaxy macau package. In this place you can explore the rich heritage of Portugals along with Chinese culture in their architecture, food, street signs etc. here are some recommended places to visit and things to do in Macau.
- Appreciate the cultural and historical heritage: you can visit the World heritage sites by UNESCO such as the Ruins of St.Paul’s and A-Ma Temple.
- Taste some of Macau’s local cuisine: Local cuisine of Macau is a unique blend of Portuguese and Cantonese cuisines which will have you lick your fingers.
- Do some duty free shopping: There are numerous shops and malls where you can buy antiques, perfumes, clothing, cosmetics etc.
- Walk around the old village of Taipa: This is one amongst the two traditional villages which still exist in this region.
- Explore some casinos of Macau.
You can opt for car rental Macau to visit these places.